Inviting fresh graduates!
Field Sales Trainee
Career That Change Lives
Bring your passion and energy to work and impact patient lives!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
As a Sales Trainee, you will be exposed to the world of Medtronic and our MISSION through a comprehensive Training and Education program.
Click here to see an overview of our company:
A Day in the Life
• Trainees will go through various on the job experiences like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
• Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
• Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
• Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources.
• Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Requires a University Degree preferably in the area of Health Sciences, example Bio-medical science (graduation year 2018/2019)
• Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Consistent academic track record
• High level of passion, energy, commitment and integrity
• Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
• Organizing and prioritizing work
• Willingness to travel
Nice to Have
• Internship experience in a healthcare organization
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.