HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine
their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery
centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 49 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across
key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated
consolidated revenues of US$ 9.93 bn for 12 Months as of 30th June, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3
strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure
Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their
businesses for the digital age.
|Job Title:||Investigation Engineer|
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand the product DHF, DFMEA, IFU, PFMEA documents
• Perform complaint investigations related to manufacturing, design issues.
• Assess risk for each of the product complaints
• Review DHR performed by the manufacturing site or OEM supplier.
• Review sample evaluation reports
• Perform root cause analysis
• Ensure consistency and attention to detail in performing and documenting complaint
• Participate in review meetings to ensure Regulatory compliance in project deliverables
HCL TECHNOLOGIES | WHERE VALUES DRIVE VELOCITY
• Good interpersonal skills and a good team player
• Good communication & grammatical skills – English verbal and written
• Ability to work in a timeline driven environment
• Exposure to Medical Devices
• Willingness to learn Medical Device Regulations – FDA QSR Part 820, ISO 13485, GxP
• Educational Qualification: Graduate in Science or Engineering (Mechanical, Bio-Medical)
• Total experience (TEX): 0-12 months
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary in probation period.
• Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel
onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
For support and more information, please visit: